This 26-story, Timothy Pflueger-designed building was the tallest in San Francisco when completed in 1925. Its rehabilitation into offices and retail spaces drew media acclaim for this visually powerful, landmark building. A full renovation scope included considerable restoration work within the ornate lobby. The T-shaped entry and elevator lobby features a highly detailed polychrome ceiling, bronze entry doors with backlit glass, marble floors, and paneling. All elements were faithfully restored from photographs and early documentation of the interior.