POSITION: Marketing Manager or Senior Marketing Coordinator
Page & Turnbull, an award-winning architecture, planning and preservation firm, is looking for a full-time Marketing Manager or Senior Marketing Coordinator to join the Marketing & Business Development Studio located in our San Francisco office.
The Marketing Manager, under the direction of the firm Principals, will assist with the brand messaging, graphic production, and management of the firm’s marketing materials. This position will also provide marketing support to our Los Angeles and Sacramento offices.
Established in 1973, Page & Turnbull is one of the first architecture and planning firms in California and one of the longest practicing firms in the country dedicated to historic preservation. We are headquartered in San Francisco and have branch offices in Los Angeles and Sacramento. P&T staff includes licensed architects, designers, planners and historians who approach each project with imagination and flexibility. Oriented to our client’s time and budget, we are committed to conserving significant resources that can be made to function for present and future needs.
The firm has recently won a number of awards from the California Preservation Foundation including: Saint Joseph’s Church Rehabilitation, Relocation and Rehabilitation of the Livermore Rail Depot, Sacramento Historic District Plans, and the Greek Theater Rehabilitation.
We seek a Marketing Manager or Senior Marketing Coordinator to be a part of our team to support Page & Turnbull by managing the proposal process and development of the firm’s marketing and communications materials.
Primary responsibilities include:
- Coordinate, design and produce proposals, presentations and statements of qualifications
- Assist with developing the overall market strategy and message
- Produce graphics and write/edit content
- Assist with interview preparation including Power Points, boards, leave behinds, etc.
- Maintain and update all marketing collateral and firm-wide contacts
- Manage, design, and execute award submissions
- Provide conference and workshop support
- Maintain Page & Turnbull’s brand collateral
- Contribute to social media accounts
- Design, manage and update templates used throughout the office
Qualifications and Skills:
- Be a highly motivated self-starter, able to work in a fast paced, team-oriented environment
- Have excellent written and verbal communication skills with strong attention to detail
- Be highly organized and able to manage multiple tasks simultaneously
- Be highly proficient with Microsoft Office Suite & Adobe Creative Suite (including InDesign, Illustrator, and Photoshop)
- Bachelor’s degree in marketing or related field and 3-5 years of relevant experience
- Have experience in the architecture/engineering industry; an understanding/interest in architecture and historic preservation is desirable
- Experience with social media platforms
- Experience with Deltek Vision and Open Asset
Salary is commensurate with experience. Page & Turnbull is an Equal Opportunity Employer and a participant in the Federal E-Verify program.
- Medical, Dental and Vision benefits
- FSA/Flexible Spending Account
- Employer paid long-term disability and life insurance plans
- Nine paid holidays (includes one floating holiday)
- Paid vacation
- Sick leave
- 401k retirement plan, plus discretionary employer contribution
- Discretionary profit sharing contribution
- Commuter Checks program
Please email your resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org with “Marketing” in the subject line. You may either attach or include a link to your portfolio.
Please, no phone calls at this time.