POSITION: ARCHITECT / PROJECT MANAGER
Our Los Angeles office has an immediate need for an experienced Architect Project Manager to lead projects in southern California. Los Angeles is a 9-person office with multiple projects, and the Architect / Project Manager would work on an exciting variety of historic projects and participate in all phases of design.
- Over 10-years of architectural experience.
- Bachelor of Architecture degree or a Master of Architecture degree from an accredited college or university.
- Architectural licensure (preferably in California).
- Proven ability to manage clients and meet their expectations.
- A proven record of delivering projects within an agreed to schedule and budget.
- Meet the National Park Service’s Professional Qualification Standards (Code of Federal Regulations, 36 CFR Part 61) for Historic Architecture or Architecture.
- Fluency in the Microsoft Office program suite
- Fluency in AutoCAD and REVIT, including minimum 2+ years’ experience producing construction documents in Revit.
- Developing and managing project work plans, budgets, & schedules.
- Preparing a variety of studies and reports, including, but not limited to: Design Studies, Existing Conditions Assessments; Feasibility Studies; Code Analysis; and Historic Structure Reports.
- Assuming project manager and/or project architect role on architecture projects, as prime or sub consultant.
- Preparing Contract Documents.
- Collaboratively managing teams for large projects and working individually on smaller projects simultaneously.
- Managing Client Communication.
- Supervising/mentoring junior staff.
- Interest in historic preservation and adaptive reuse, and an appreciation of historic buildings and places.
- Communicative, self-motivated, enthusiastic, dependable and interested in professional growth.
- “Self-starter” who can find solutions to project challenges.
- Strong organizational and time management skills to work on multiple projects at a time.
Salary is commensurate with experience. Page & Turnbull is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Please submit a letter of interest, resume, and work samples in PDF format to John Lesak: email@example.com (no phone calls please). Please add “P&T LA Architect/PM Position” in the subject heading.