Comprised of a combination of single-family and duplex units, the rehabilitation of seven residences provides eleven new housing units. Built between 1915 and 1932 as housing for army doctors, the unoccupied units suffered from vandalism and water damage. The rehabilitation was highly sustainable: Ninety-five percent of the existing materials and finishes were retained and rehabilitated. These rental units are part of a larger set of rehabilitations in this area. The collection of projects has been certified a LEED Neighborhood Development, the first such certification in the country for properties that also encompass a historic district.