Historic resource surveys and evaluations enhance environmental and planning reviews. In our practice, we work with environmental consultants and planners on a wide variety of documentation, planning and compliance projects, including:
– Historic Resource Evaluations and Determinations of Eligibility;
– State of California Department of Parks and Recreation (DPR) 523 forms;
– Section 106 of the National Historic Preservation Act of 1966 (as amended);
– California Environmental Quality Act (CEQA);
– Environmental Impact Statements (EIS) & National Environmental Policy (NEPA) documentation;
– Environmental Impact Reports (EIR); and
– Preparing and implementing mitigation measures.