One Kearny Club
The exterior rehabilitation and lighting project at One Kearny complemented the introduction of a new private executive club on its top floor. The One Kearny Club’s white wall palette contrasts with and highlights the exposed historical structural supports for the upper floor and roof. The steelwork mostly dates to the building’s original construction of 1902, before the 1906 Earthquake, with some modern reinforcement. The dynamic interplay of light and dark, and historic and modern, balances the space and its function as a business center and conference facility.